Diabetic Fitness Testimonial from Chuck, Age 69 yrs.
Re: Your article on Live in Fitness, Las Vegas: I want to comment on your article dated 7/20/10,
…having been a live-in Diabetic Fitness Client for 90 days,
I came to you with the following Diabetic Fitness issues:
1. Daily sugar readings between 250-400 as a type II Diabetic Fitness Goals Set
2. Over weight 218 lbs
3. Bad eating habits, out of shape – A mess.
My 3-Month Results at Live-In Fitness:
1. Ninety days of residential weight loss and Diabetic Fitness addressing the above issues, attending bootcamp, learning how to eat, what to eat.
2. Vitamin supplements, 3-hour a day total work outs, charting my work outs.
3. I was able to maintain my sugar reduced to 90-150 daily readings.
4. My weight dropped to 185 lbs., which I maintain.
5. Learned how Diabetic Fitness is very important - I now know I must maintain proper nutrition until I die; daily exercise is also my life-long commitment.
6. My grade report that I give for my own self efforts is a B+ with the help and guidance from Debra & Corky.
To the coaches of Las Vegas Live-In Fitness, Debra and Corky:
I commend you to for reaching out to teach men and women of all ages, shape and sizes to obtain the higest quality of life at an affordable rate. My visit was a special Senior Fitness Retreat.
Whats more important than our health and quality of life?
By the way it never too late: I am a senior citizen and will be 69 years old soon.
Diabetic Fitness Client
Other Senior Fitness Retreat Links:
Senior Fitness Weight Loss Retreat – Difference in Goals?
Elvis Sighting at Las Vegas Live-In Fitness
Never too late: I will be 69 years old soon with Diabetes and I did it.
Senior Fitness Group- Personal Training , Henderson, NV
86-yr-old Does 4th Half-Marathon. Fitness for MEN